Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,048 × 1,536 pixels, file size: 948 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: A militant neo nazi in USA holding a 30-.06 rifle.
This image shows (or resembles) a symbol that was used by the National Socialist (NSDAP/Nazi) government of Germany or an organization closely associated to it, or another party which has been banned by the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany. The use of insignia of organizations that have been banned in Germany (like the Nazi swastika or the arrow cross) are also illegal in Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Brazil, Israel, Ukraine, Russia and other countries, depending on context. In Germany, the applicable law is paragraph 86a of the criminal code (StGB), in Poland – Art. 256 of the criminal code (Dz.U. 1997 nr 88 poz. 553).
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:01, 24 January 2006||2,048 × 1,536 (948 KB)||Froofroo|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikibooks.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org