File:Nikolauskirche Urfahr - Ansicht und Grundriss.png

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Original file(1,343 × 2,026 pixels, file size: 1.91 MB, MIME type: image/png)

Summary[edit]

Description
Deutsch: Ansicht (Südseite) und Grundriss der ehemaligen Nikolauskirche in Urfahr (auch Nikolaikirche). Die Kirche wurde 1789 profaniert und zuerst als Getreideschüttkasten und ab 1824 als Wohnhaus genutzt. Das Gebäude wurde 1975 für den Bau des Neuen Linzer Rathauses abgerissen.
Date zweite Hälfte des 18. Jahrhunderts
Source Bild: Historisches Jahrbuch der Stadt Linz 2001 S. 383 Plan im StML / Kommentar: S. 379 – 385
Author Unknown
Unknown author

Licensing[edit]

Public domain

This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or less.


This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current21:59, 29 January 2016Thumbnail for version as of 21:59, 29 January 20161,343 × 2,026 (1.91 MB)Lewenstein (talk | contribs)== {{int:filedesc}} == {{Information |Description={{de|Ansicht (Südseite) und Grundriss der ehemaligen Nikolauskirche in Urfahr (auch Nikolaikirche). Die Kirche wurde 1789 profaniert und zuerst als Getreideschüttkasten und ab 1824 als...
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page uses this file:

File usage on other wikis

The following other wikis use this file:

Metadata