File:North america rock volcanic.jpg
Image: http://pubs.usgs.gov/imap/i2781/i2781_c_low.pdf 144 dpi, encoded to 72 dpi JPEG, compressed slightly to fit within Wikipedia 2MB limit.
Source: English Wikipedia, original upload 15 April 2005 by SEWilco
This image is in the public domain in the United States because it only contains materials that originally came from the United States Geological Survey, an agency of the United States Department of the Interior. For more information, see the official USGS copyright policy.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:17, 16 September 2005||644 × 526 (161 KB)||Saperaud~commonswiki||Four maps show the North American distribution of four principal types of rock: sedimentary, volcanic, plutonic and metamorphic rock. <gallery> Image:North america rock metamorphic.jpg||
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ms.wikipedia.org
- Usage on roa-tara.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org