English: Map of locations of Nuclear tests and use of nuclear weapons in the twentieth century. The only use of nuclear weapons in war is at Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan. Locations of nuclear tests or weapons as dots. Major test sites with more than 100 tests marked as large dots (Nevada USA, Mururoa atoll in the Pacific, Semipalatinsk in Kazakhstan and Novaya Zemlya island north of Russia). Not sure of the exact location of nuclear testing within Ukraine, Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan - the dot in these cases denotes that there was testing in those countries, rather than a specific location in these countries. The site in North Korea is not indicated..
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:12, 21 March 2006||1,357 × 622 (47 KB)||Roke~commonswiki (talk | contribs)||add vela incident, minor changes|
|05:16, 21 March 2006||1,357 × 622 (47 KB)||Roke~commonswiki (talk | contribs)||shite forgot to crop|
|05:14, 21 March 2006||1,357 × 1,184 (66 KB)||Roke~commonswiki (talk | contribs)||different colour for countries|
|09:39, 14 February 2006||1,357 × 628 (30 KB)||Roke~commonswiki (talk | contribs)||remove microstates which add confusion|
|09:28, 14 February 2006||1,357 × 628 (31 KB)||Roke~commonswiki (talk | contribs)||Map of locations of Nuclear tests and use of nuclear weapons. Countries where nuclear weapons used marked in green. Locations of nuclear tests or weapons as red dots. Major test sites with more than 100 tests marked as large red dots (Nevada USA, Mururoa |
There are no pages that use this file.
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on kk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ta.wikipedia.org
- Usage on te.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on wuu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org