File:Nursery Log at Schooner Trail.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,048 × 1,360 pixels, file size: 2.8 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
A fallen log serves as a nursery for a new Western hemlock tree, hence the name nursery log (also called nurse log).
|Source||self-made; in Schooner Trail, Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia, Canada.|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:43, 21 November 2005||2,048 × 1,360 (2.8 MB)||Wingchi||Taken by Wing-Chi Poon on 25th June 2005 in Schooner Trail, Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia, Canada. A fallen log serves as a nursery for a new tree seedling, hence the name nursery log. Category:Trees [[Category:Pacific|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org