From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 800 × 450 pixels. Other resolutions: 320 × 180 pixels | 640 × 360 pixels | 1,024 × 575 pixels | 1,500 × 843 pixels.
Original file (1,500 × 843 pixels, file size: 308 KB, MIME type: application/pdf, 6 pages)
English: A deck summarizing the New Readers analysis of the products and distribution channels for offline Wikipedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:50, 15 March 2017||1,500 × 843, 6 pages (308 KB)||AGomez (WMF) (talk | contribs)||Trying again with the title.|
|18:48, 15 March 2017||1,500 × 843, 6 pages (308 KB)||AGomez (WMF) (talk | contribs)||New clearer title page.|
|22:21, 10 March 2017||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (308 KB)||AGomez (WMF) (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Page size||720 x 405 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|
10 March 2017