File:PAEONIAN ARDIAEAN (ILLYRIAN) DARDANIAN KINGDOMS EXTENT DURING 230 BC.png
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,049 × 938 pixels, file size: 1.88 MB, MIME type: image/png)
English: Paeonian, Ardiaean (Ilyrian), Dardanian kingdoms extent during 230 BC. Maximum hypothetical extent.
Français : Extension hypothétique du royaume illyrien vers 230 av. J.-C..
- Epire, Illyrie, Macedoine: melanges offerts au professeur Pierre Cabanes by Daniele Berranger,Pierre Cabanes,Daniele Berranger-Auserve,page 136,"The extent of the kingdom of Agron and Teuta is not known exactly"
- Studies concerning Epirus and Macedonia before Alexander by Nicholas Geoffrey Lempriere Hammond, concludes that Agron's domain was of regional significance only and if he even called himself king of the Illyrians is questioned.That he was an Ardiaean king and he extented his rule into other tribes as well, but thats it.
- A History of Macedonia: 336-167 B.C By Nicholas Geoffrey Lempriere Hammond, Frank William Walbank,1988,ISBN-0198148151
- Epire, Illyrie, Macedoine: melanges offerts au professeur Pierre Cabanes by Daniele Berranger,Pierre Cabanes,Daniele Berranger-Auserve
- The Illyrians by J. J. Wilkes,1992,ISBN 0631198075,
- Epirus, 4000 years of Greek history and civilization by M. B. Hatzopoulos
- Diadokhoi Maps by Mladjov (see here) of http://umich.edu/ University of Michigan
- Blank map,http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Yugoslavia_topographic_base_map.svg
|Annotations||This image is annotated: View the annotations at Commons|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:14, 13 July 2016||1,049 × 938 (1.88 MB)||MaryroseB54||Epirote League, Epirus|
|12:05, 13 July 2016||1,049 × 938 (1.88 MB)||MaryroseB54||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file: