File:Page 12- (Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.) NYPL1531816.tiff
Page 12: [Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.]; Atlases of New York city. / Maps of farms commonly called the Blue book, 1815 : drawn from the original on file in the street commissioner's office in the City of New York, together with lines of streets and avenues / laid out by John Randel, jr., 1819-20.
|Catalogue call number||Map Div.++++ (New York City. 1868) (Sackersdorff, O. Maps of farms commonly called the Blue book, 1815)|
|Alternate title||Sackersdorff Farm Set.|
(Reusing this file)
From The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division. http://maps.nypl.org
|Source description||26 maps : mounted on linen ; f°.|
|Location||Stephen A. Schwarzman Building / The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division|
|Digital item published||7-28-2006; updated 3-25-2011|
To see other files made with the support of Wikimedia UK, please see the category Supported by Wikimedia UK.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:24, 8 May 2014||5,428 × 7,230 (112.31 MB)||Fæ||GWToolset: Creating mediafile for Fæ. Tranche 4 -4989 restart @08:55 BST, 7 May 2014|
- You cannot overwrite this file.