File:Palace Of Soviets 2.JPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,280 × 1,024 pixels, file size: 783 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Русский: Дворец советов (Дворец Верховного совета СССР). Выполнен в 3D Max по проекту 30-х годов
English: Palace Of Soviets the Soviet Union, (done in 3D Max)
According to article 1276 of the Civil Code of Russia in the amendment of October 1, 2014, it shall be allowed to reproduce "works of architecture, of urban development, and of garden and landscape design" for any purpose and without consent of the copyright holder(s), provided that these works are "situated in places open for free attendance, or visible from such places". Note that for any other kind of artwork, even if permanently situated in public place (e.g. such as monuments and plaques), this exception is still limited to non-commercial usage. For details, see Commons:Freedom of Panorama#Russia.
This work has been released into the public domain by its author, Ilya Ilusenko at the Wikipedia project. This applies worldwide.
In case this is not legally possible:
Ilya Ilusenko grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:34, 11 May 2012||1,280 × 1,024 (783 KB)||Ilya Ilusenko|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org