Original file (792 × 895 pixels, file size: 60 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: This is the "Pale Blue Dot" photograph of the Earth taken by the Voyager 1 spacecraft on July 6, 1990. The Earth is the relatively bright speck of light about halfway across the uppermost sunbeam.
The original version of this image can be obtained from NASA.
The original caption reads as follows:
|Annotations||This image is annotated: View the annotations at Commons|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:39, 2 November 2006||792 × 895 (60 KB)||Brallan~commonswiki||This is the "Pale Blue Dot" photograph of the Earth taken by the Voyager 1 spacecraft on 1990-06-06. The Earth is the relatively bright speck of light about halfway down the rightmost sunbeam, circled in blue. A very high-resolution vers|
|20:01, 29 July 2005||442 × 600 (14 KB)||Emijrp||This is the "Pale Blue Dot" photograph of the Earth taken by the Voyager 1 spacecraft. The Earth is the relatively bright speck of light about halfway down the rightmost sunbeam. A very high-resolution version of this image can be obtained [|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Pale Blue Dot
- User talk:DaMatriX
- An Inconvenient Truth
- Talk:Solar System/Archive 2
- Template talk:KiKi KaiKai series
- User:Remember the dot
- Discovery and exploration of the Solar System
- User talk:Buffs/Archive 5
- User:Buffs/Useful Tidbits
- Wikipedia:Existence ≠ Notability
- Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/BQZip01 4
- User:Buffs/RfA Analysis
- User:Buffs/Sandbox RfA5
- 1990 in the United States
- User:RadicalOne/UBX Design/PaleBlueDot
- User:Saoirse Erin Every
View more global usage of this file.