Paul_Langerhans.jpg (415 × 450 pixels, file size: 127 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
German physician, Paul Langerhans (1847-1888), discoverer of islets of langerhans.
|Public domainPublic domainfalsefalse|
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or fewer.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/PDMCreative Commons Public Domain Mark 1.0falsefalse
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:37, 16 August 2006||415 × 450 (127 KB)||Lipothymia (talk | contribs)||German physician, Paul Langerhans (1847-1888), discoverer of insulin. en:Paul Langerhans Category:German physicians Category:Insulin Category:Diabetes|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on arz.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on la.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on species.wikimedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.