Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,048 × 1,365 pixels, file size: 532 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Planks activate and strengthen the inner core muscles as well as rectus abdominis and transverse abdominis. Planks help stabilize your spine and hips. Performing this exercise can help prevent back injury and back pain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:23, 22 January 2016||2,048 × 1,365 (532 KB)||Netstar1||original pic was better so reverted back|
|22:20, 22 January 2016||800 × 533 (49 KB)||Netstar1||brightness increased, color decreased|
|22:36, 21 November 2013||2,048 × 1,365 (532 KB)||Jaykayfit||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org