From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repositoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (3,006 × 2,877 pixels, file size: 3.19 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|DescriptionPullmanPorter.jpg||A sleeping car porter employeed by the Pullman Company at Union Station in Chicago, Illinois.|
|This is a retouched picture, which means that it has been digitally altered from its original version. Modifications: minor scratch removal. Modifications made by Jklamo.
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
|This image is a work of an employee of the United States Farm Security Administration or Office of War Information domestic photographic units, taken as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain in the United States. See Copyright.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:24, 4 June 2009||3,006 × 2,877 (3.19 MB)||Jklamo||Hi-res from tiff, minor scratch removal|
|23:49, 13 August 2005||994 × 953 (187 KB)||Startaq||A sleeping car porter employeed by the Pullman Company at Union Station in Chicago, Illinois. Photographer Jack Delano Library of Congress Prints & Photographs Division, FSA/OWI Collection [http://memory.loc.|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters
- Pullman porter
- Society for the Prevention of Calling Sleeping Car Porters "George"
- Wikipedia:Recent additions 27
- Portal:Trains/Did you know/Main page, 2005
- Portal:Trains/Did you know/November 2007
- Wikipedia:Recent additions/2005/March
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sl.wikipedia.org