File:Queen Victoria, 1847.jpg
Original file (600 × 739 pixels, file size: 74 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Queen Victoria, in her wedding dress and veil from 1840, painted in 1847 as an anniversary gift for her husband, Prince Albert.
|Source/Photographer||Original painting owned by the Royal Collection. Source of photograph unknown.|
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:47, 11 June 2013||600 × 739 (74 KB)||Mabalu||Bigger, clearer, generally much better quality image uploaded.|
|21:11, 1 May 2007||239 × 300 (13 KB)||Miguelemejia||Queen Victoria, 1847|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on es.wikiquote.org
- Usage on incubator.wikimedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ka.wikiquote.org
- Usage on li.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org