File:RMS Titanic sea trials April 2, 1912.jpg
The RMS Titanic beginning a day of sea trials, April 2, 1912.
Image from U.S. NARA.
Link update as of 8 May 2006 
This media is available in the holdings of the National Archives and Records Administration, cataloged under the National Archives Identifier (NAID) 306 RG 306.
This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:24, 9 April 2012||1,393 × 1,050 (974 KB)||Antonynizh||Higher resolution, sharpness.|
|20:15, 5 April 2012||1,000 × 716 (103 KB)||G-13114||Larger version|
|14:54, 8 December 2004||586 × 420 (45 KB)||Duffman~commonswiki|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ce.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- History of radio
- Passenger ship
- Portal:Northern Ireland
- Portal:Northern Ireland/Selected article
- Portal:Northern Ireland/Selected article archive
- Talk:Moon landing conspiracy theories/Archive 9
- History of amateur radio
- Portal:History/Featured article/April, 2007
- Sinking of the RMS Titanic
- George Dennick Wick
- Maritime history of the United States (1900–99)
- Portal:History/Featured article/2007
- User:Dolphinbub19/my little liners
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.