See image for index to numbers.
- Rhamnusium bicolor Schrnk. = Rhamnusium bicolor (Schrank, 1781) (1a: adult, dorsal view, 1b: labium)
- Oxymirus cursor Lin. = Oxymirus cursor Linnaeus, 1758 (2a: adult male, dorsal view, 2b: adult female, dorsal view, 2c: adult of f. verneuli, dorsal view, 2d: labium)
- Stenochorus meridianus Panz. = Stenocorus meridianus (Linnaeus, 1758), adult, dorsal view
- Stenochorus quercus Goetze = Stenocorus quercus (Goeze, 1783), adult, dorsal view
- Acimerus schäfferi Laich. = Akimerus schaefferi (Laicharting, 1784) (5a: adult male, dorsal view, 5b: adult female, dorsal view)
- Pachyta lamed Lin. = Pachyta lamed (Linnaeus, 1758) (6a: adult, dorsal view, 6b: maxilla, 6c: labium)
- Pachyta quadrimaculata Lin. = Pachyta quadrimaculata (Linnaeus, 1758), adult, dorsal view
- Evodinus interrogationis Lin. = Brachyta interrogationis (Linnaeus, 1758) (8a: adult, dorsal view, 8b: labium)
- Evodinus clathratus Fbr. = Evodinus clathratus (Scopoli, 1763), adult, dorsal view
- Acmaeops pratensis Laich. = Acmaeops pratensis (Laicharting, 1784), adult, dorsal view
- Acmaeops collaris Lin. = Dinoptera collaris (Linnaeus, 1758), adult, dorsal view
- Gaurotes virginea Lin. = Gaurotes virginea (Linnaeus, 1758), adult, dorsal view
(Reusing this file)
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.