File:Russian Wounded NGM-v31-p369-B.jpg
Original file (1,518 × 1,070 pixels, file size: 271 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
RUSSIAN WOUNDED GOING TO THE REAR. Motor ambulances are a rare luxury in Russia and the wounded are frequently two and three days in peasant's carts before they reach the railhead or base hospitals.
|Source||300 ppi scan of the National Geographic Magazine, Volume 31 (1917), page 369, panel B.|
(Reusing this file)
public domain (pre-1923).
This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1924. See this page for further explanation.
This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:57, 12 January 2017||1,518 × 1,070 (271 KB)||Bogomolov.PL||moire filtered|
|02:32, 9 June 2005||1,518 × 1,070 (689 KB)||Moverton||300 ppi scan of National Geographic Magazine, volume 31 (1917), page 369, panel B|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Usage on en.wiktionary.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mhr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wiktionary.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org