File:Saami Family 1900.jpg
|This image was selected as picture of the day on Wikimedia Commons for . It was captioned as follows:|
Українська: Саамcька родина в Норвегії, приблизно 1900 р. Фотохром (хромолітографія з чорно-білих фотонегативів). Із зібрань Бібліотеки Конгресу США.
العربية: عائلة من قومية سامي في النرويج حول 1900
English: A Sami indigenous northern European family in Norway around 1900. The picture was probably taken in 1896 around the Kanstadfjord near Lødingen, Nordland. The adults on the left are Ingrid (born Sarri) and her husband Nils Andersen Inga. In front of the parents are Berit and Ole Nilsen. The lady on the right is Ellen, sister of Ingrid. In front of Ellen are the children Inger Anna and Tomas. The children of Inger Anna are reindeer herders still today. Description source.
Detroit Publishing Co. Print no. 7123
Deutsch: Eine Samenfamilie (Lappen, Lappländer) in Norwegen, um 1900.
Suomi: Saamelaisperhe Norjassa noin vuonna 1900.
Kurdî: Malbateke samiyan a li Norwêcê, salên 1900'î.
|Date||between 1890 and 1905
|Source||Original image: Photochrom print (color photo lithograph)
(Reusing this file)
- For photochroms by the Detroit Publishing Co.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
- For photochroms by the Photoglob AG
The author of this image from Switzerland is unknown, and the image was published at least 70 years ago. It is therefore in the public domain in Switzerland by virtue of Art. 31 of the Swiss Copyright Act.
Note that this applies only if a reliable source is cited to indicate that the author is not publicly known; just not knowing who the author is is not enough to qualify the image as public domain. This image may not be in the public domain in countries other than Switzerland.
Note: Its Library of Congress page states "No known restrictions on its reproduction".
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:23, 26 October 2016||3,320 × 2,440 (5 MB)||Jacek Halicki||color balance, jpg compression|
|08:07, 18 June 2007||3,320 × 2,440 (1.43 MB)||Antilived||full sized version from TIFF from [http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/h?pp/PPALL:@field(NUMBER+@1(ppmsc+06257))]|
|11:26, 3 April 2005||993 × 730 (227 KB)||Kelson||- borders|
|10:41, 3 April 2005||1,024 × 757 (185 KB)||Terfili|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on als.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be-tarask.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bxr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on crh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikibooks.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Sami people
- Sami history
- Portal:Russia/Selected picture
- Portal talk:Russia
- Finno-Ugric peoples
- Portal:Norway/Selected picture
- User talk:Rhetth
- User:Bishonen/Archive 7
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Saami Family 1900
- User talk:Gidonb/Archive 5
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures thumbs/08
View more global usage of this file.