File:Seal of the United States Supreme Court.png
Seal_of_the_United_States_Supreme_Court.png (341 × 341 pixels, file size: 50 KB, MIME type: image/png)
File:Seal of the United States Supreme Court.svg is a vector version of this file. It should be used in place of this raster image when not inferior.
File:Seal of the United States Supreme Court.png File:Seal of the United States Supreme Court.svg
For more information, see Help:SVG.
Seal of the Supreme Court of the United States.
This image is a work of a United States Department of Justice employee, taken or made as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain (17 U.S.C. § 101 and 105).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:45, 14 February 2006||341 × 341 (50 KB)||Hayfordoleary~commonswiki||Background made transparent|
|04:29, 23 October 2005||341 × 341 (42 KB)||Optimager~commonswiki||Seal of the Supreme Court of the United States. Category:Supreme Court of the United States|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Template talk:SCOTUSCase/old
- User:Jlofgren/Mapp v. Ohio
- User:Jlofgren/United States v. Leon, 468 U.S. 897
- User:Jlofgren/United States v. White, 401 U.S. 745
- User:Jlofgren/Oliver v. United States, 466 U.S. 170 (1984)
- User:Jlofgren/California v. Ciraolo, 476 U.S. 207
- Wikipedia:Recent additions 34
- User talk:BD2412/Archive - Law
- User:CyberSkull/Template:US Supreme Court Case
- User talk:CyberSkull/Template:US Supreme Court Case
- User:Chaser/SCOTUS box
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject U.S. Supreme Court cases/Archive 1
- Portal:Criminal justice/Selected article/July 2006
- Portal:Criminal justice/Selected article/archive
- Portal:Criminal justice/Selected article/August 2006
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Images to improve/Archive/Jan 2008
- Talk:List of groups referred to as cults or sects in government documents/Archive 1
- Usage on en.wikinews.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- William Howard Taft
- John Roberts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Clarence Thomas
- Samuel Alito
- Antonin Scalia
- Anthony Kennedy
- John Paul Stevens
- Caso Roe contra Wade
- Gobierno federal de los Estados Unidos
- Caso Terry contra Ohio
- Caso Marbury contra Madison
- Juez asociado de la Corte Suprema de los Estados Unidos
- Presidente de la Corte Suprema de los Estados Unidos
- John Marshall
- William Rehnquist
- Caso Lawrence contra Texas
- Benjamin Cardozo
View more global usage of this file.