File:Sequoia Tunnel Tree.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sequoia_Tunnel_Tree.jpg (516 × 364 pixels, file size: 42 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- Approximate Year: 1940
- Park: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Photographer: Grant, George A.
- Description: Tunnel Tree on the Cresent Meadow Road. (July 17, 1940).
- Taken from National Park Service Historic Photograph Collection.
|This image or media file contains material based on a work of a National Park Service employee, created as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, such work is in the public domain in the United States. See the NPS website and NPS copyright policy for more information.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:26, 22 March 2006||516 × 364 (42 KB)||Soccerates~commonswiki||Approximate Year: 1940 Park: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks Photographer: Grant, George A. Description: Tunnel Tree on the Cresent Meadow Road. (July 17, 1940). Taken from National Park Service Historic Photograph Collection.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sl.wikipedia.org