Taurus Poniatowski, Serpentarius, Scutum Sobiesky, and Serpens, plate 12 in Urania's Mirror, a set of celestial cards accompanied by A familiar treatise on astronomy ... by Jehoshaphat Aspin. London. Astronomical chart. 1 print on layered paper board : etching, hand-colored.
The restorationist, Adam Cuerden, requests attribution.
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or less.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States.
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:33, 22 March 2014||3,592 × 2,527 (4.68 MB)||Adam Cuerden (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pcd.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org