File:Siege of Nándorfehérvár.jpg
Original file (755 × 1,400 pixels, file size: 352 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Nándorfehérvár ostroma – 1456 (Török miniatúra az isztambuli Topkapi Szeráj Múzeumban) – scanned by user:Csanády
From en:Image:Siege of Belgrade, 1584 topkapi.jpg:
- Painting finished in 1584 by the famous Turkish miniaturist Mohammed bey. Turkish attack, led by Suleyman I (in the center of the painting, with white turban); the bombing of the city by cannons; European army on the walls, calmly awaiting invasion forces; and, at the end - organized withdrawal of the Turkish army (lower right corner). In the river Sava (and on the ground) are depicted numerous corpses; in the river (middle of the right part) a bow of a Hungarian army boat can be seen. During the siege, all necessities and food were transported into the city by boat, which was the main reason for the failure of the siege.
|Public domainPublic domainfalsefalse|
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or fewer.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1928.
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/PDMCreative Commons Public Domain Mark 1.0falsefalse
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:11, 18 October 2006||755 × 1,400 (352 KB)||Conscious (talk | contribs)||Reverted to earlier revision|
|10:11, 18 October 2006||235 × 400 (92 KB)||Conscious (talk | contribs)||version from en:|
|15:25, 9 July 2006||755 × 1,400 (352 KB)||Csanády (talk | contribs)||Nándorfehérvár ostroma – 1456 (Török miniatúra az isztambuli Topkapi Szeráj Múzeumban) – scanned by user:Csanády Category:History of Hungary|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following 3 pages use this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ary.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ia.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on io.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.