File:Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion rollout on 5 May 2014.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (4,864 × 2,273 pixels, file size: 5.82 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: The Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion helicopter is revealed during the rollout ceremony at the Sikorsky headquarters in Jupiter, Florida (USA), on 5 May 2014.
|Author||Sgt. Mallory S. VanderSchans|
This image or file is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the United States Marine Corps. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:26, 9 September 2014||4,864 × 2,273 (5.82 MB)||FOX 52||tighten in|
|03:29, 9 September 2014||5,436 × 2,820 (12.62 MB)||FOX 52||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org