English: Sketch of Andrew Lang Petrie
|| Sketch of Andrew Lang Petrie, John Oxley Library, State Library of Queensland, (Please provide a date or year)
|This image is of Australian origin and is now in the public domain because its term of copyright has expired. According to the Australian Copyright Council (ACC), ACC Information Sheet G023v17 (Duration of copyright) ().3
|Type of material||Copyright has expired if …|
| A ||Photographs or other works published anonymously, under a pseudonym or the creator is unknown: ||taken or published prior to |
|B||Photographs (except A): ||taken prior to |
|C||Artistic works (except A & B): ||the creator died before |
|D||Published editions1 (except A & B): ||first published more than 25 years ago|
|E||Commonwealth, State or Territory owned2 photographs and engravings: ||taken or published more than 50 years ago|
- 1 means the typographical arrangement and layout of a published work. eg. newsprint.
- 2 owned means where a government is the copyright owner as well as would have owned copyright but reached some other agreement with the creator.
- 3 Copyright Amendment (Disability Access and Other Measures) Bill 2017 (Australian Government)
When using this template, please provide information of where the image was first published and who created it.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:49, 23 December 2013||759 × 1,000 (332 KB)||Kerry Raymond (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page links to this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org