File:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu
Southern Historical Society Papers (vol. 24)
Southern Historical Society Papers
Southern Historical Society
|Year of publication||
|Place of publication|
English: Bound volume of the papers of the Southern Historical Society (volume 24).
|This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:30, 26 November 2011||2,080 × 3,490, 392 pages (10.82 MB)||AdamBMorgan|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu
- Page:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu/3
- Page:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu/4
- Page:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu/5
- Page:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu/6
- Page:Southern Historical Society Papers volume 24.djvu/7