File:St-Edmund-Hall College Oxford Coat Of Arms.svg
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this PNG preview of this SVG file: 477 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 191 × 240 pixels | 382 × 480 pixels | 611 × 768 pixels | 814 × 1,024 pixels | 1,628 × 2,048 pixels | 524 × 659 pixels.
Original file (SVG file, nominally 524 × 659 pixels, file size: 32 KB)
|DescriptionSt-Edmund-Hall College Oxford Coat Of Arms.svg||
English: Coat of arms of St-Edmund-Hall College, Oxford, being the arms of Saint Edmund of Abingdon (circa 1174 – 1240) (also known as Edmund Rich, St Edmund of Canterbury and Edmund of Pontigny) an English born prelate who served as Archbishop of Canterbury. Blazon: Or, a cross patonce gules between four Cornish choughs proper. The arms allude to those of King Edward the Confessor.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:30, 20 August 2015||524 × 659 (32 KB)||Fluteflute (talk | contribs)||revert to free file|
|07:18, 11 April 2014||73 × 88 (38 KB)||Governor Jerjerrod (talk | contribs)||official rendering|
|23:04, 3 May 2012||524 × 659 (33 KB)||ChevronTango (talk | contribs)||Change cross from fleury to patonce as per blazon|
|18:30, 19 April 2012||524 × 659 (33 KB)||ChevronTango (talk | contribs)||minor edits to spacing and layout|
|17:45, 19 April 2012||595 × 842 (45 KB)||ChevronTango (talk | contribs)|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following 4 pages use this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on as.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ban.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Universitat d'Oxford
- The Queen's College (Oxford)
- Christ Church College (Oxford)
- Trinity College (Oxford)
- Saint John's College (Oxford)
- Plantilla:Universitat d'Oxford
- Permanent Private Hall
- Mansfield College (Oxford)
- Pembroke College (Oxford)
- Merton College (Oxford)
- Exeter College (Oxford)
- Somerville College (Oxford)
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- University of Oxford
- Edmund of Abingdon
- St Edmund Hall, Oxford
- Colleges of the University of Oxford
- List of archbishops of Canterbury
- Oxford University Labour Club
- Wikipedia:Userboxes/Education/United Kingdom/University of Oxford
- Category:Wikipedians by alma mater: St Edmund Hall, Oxford
- User:AulaTPN/User Aularian
- User:Jacob Lundberg
- List of presidents of the Oxford Union
- Stubbs Society
- Portal:University of Oxford/Selected college
- Portal:University of Oxford/Nominate/Selected college
- Portal:University of Oxford/Selected college/28
- Template:Location map+/testcases
- List of college visitors of the University of Oxford
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.