This is how Republicans left the typesetting machines at the Cork Examiner newspaper offices before Free State or National Army troops arrived in Cork city.
Date: 9 or 10 August 1922
NLI Ref.: HOGW 129
||Stop the presses
||National Library of Ireland on The Commons
(Reusing this file)
National Library of Ireland on The Commons @ Flickr Commons
This image was taken from Flickr's The Commons. The uploading organization may have various reasons for determining that no known copyright restrictions exist, such as:No known copyright restrictionsNo restrictionshttps://www.flickr.com/commons/usage/false
- The copyright is in the public domain because it has expired;
- The copyright was injected into the public domain for other reasons, such as failure to adhere to required formalities or conditions;
- The institution owns the copyright but is not interested in exercising control; or
- The institution has legal rights sufficient to authorize others to use the work without restrictions.
More information can be found at https://flickr.com/commons/usage/.
Please add additional copyright tags
to this image if more specific information about copyright status can be determined. See Commons:Licensing
for more information.
|The categories of this image should be checked. Check them now!
- Remove redundant categories and try to put this image in the most specific category/categories
- Remove this template by clicking here (or on the first line)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:02, 27 January 2013||1,294 × 945 (410 KB)||File Upload Bot (Magnus Manske) (talk | contribs)||Transferred from Flickr by User:russavia|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org