File:Strauss und Brahms.jpg
Strauss_und_Brahms.jpg (385 × 450 pixels, file size: 57 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Deutsch: Johann Strauss der Jüngere (1825-1899) gemeinsam mit Johannes Brahms (1833–1897) in der Gartenveranda der ischler Villa. Aufnahme von Rudolf Krziwanek im September 1894.
English: Johann Strauss II (or Johann Strauss the Younger, or Johann Strauss Jr., 1825-1899) with Johannes Brahms (1833–1897). Photo was taken at Bad Ischl in 1894.
|Source||http://www.karadar.com/PhotoGallery/strauss_ii.html as last successfully archived 2009-07-10 04:20:06 at https://web.archive.org/web/20090710042006/http://www.karadar.com/PhotoGallery/strauss_ii.htm|
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States.
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:43, 19 May 2006||385 × 450 (57 KB)||Kentin|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nds.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sq.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org