From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this preview: 633 × 599 pixels. Other resolutions: 254 × 240 pixels | 507 × 480 pixels | 811 × 768 pixels | 1,082 × 1,024 pixels | 2,164 × 2,048 pixels | 8,518 × 8,063 pixels.
Original file (8,518 × 8,063 pixels, file size: 3.51 MB, MIME type: image/gif, looped)
This image could be re-created using vector graphics as an SVG file. This has several advantages; see Commons:Media for cleanup for more information. If an SVG form of this image is available, please upload it and afterwards replace this template with
It is recommended to name the SVG file "T4 Bacteriophage.svg" – then the template Vector version available (or Vva) does not need the new image name parameter.
English: Atomic structural model of bacteriophage T4 in UCSF Chimera software using pdbs of the individual proteins.
|Author||Dr. Victor Padilla-Sanchez, PhD|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:29, 22 July 2021||8,518 × 8,063 (3.51 MB)||Dr. Victor Padilla-Sanchez, PhD (talk | contribs)||Improved version|
|09:40, 8 July 2020||5,179 × 7,429 (3.88 MB)||Dr. Victor Padilla-Sanchez, PhD (talk | contribs)||Cross-wiki upload from en.wikipedia.org|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Herpesvirus umano 3
- Marburg marburgvirus
- Murine respirovirus
- Variola virus
- Ciclo litico e lisogeno
- Herpesvirus umano 4
- Fago M13
- Jonas Salk
- Albert Sabin
- Virus dell'herpes simplex
- Fago lambda
- Parvovirus B19
- DNA polimerasi (RNA-dipendente)
- Herpesvirus umano 5
- Virus adeno-associati
- Gaëtan Dugas
- Virus (biologia)
View more global usage of this file.