A photo I took of the Torrey House, better known as the Taft House, where William Howard Taft spent summers as a child in Millbury, MA.
Original upload log
Transferred from For the Common Good.to Commons using
|19:14, 17 March 2006||640 × 480 (147,308 bytes)||w:en:Bdj (talk | contribs)||(A photo I took of the Torrey House, better known as the Taft House, where William Howard Taft spent summers as a child in Millbury, MA.)|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:09, 22 June 2012||640 × 480 (144 KB)||Hydriz||Transferred from en.wikipedia: see original upload log above|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ceb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikivoyage.org
- Usage on ht.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org