File:Ten leaders at G8 summit, 2013.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,023 × 704 pixels, file size: 111 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Government and international leaders walk after posing for a group photograph at the G8 Summit in Lough Erne, Northern Ireland on 18 June 2013. Pictured, from left are: Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Council; Prime Minister Enrico Letta of Italy; Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada; President François Hollande of France; President Barack Obama of the United States: Prime Minister David Cameron of the United Kingdom; President Vladimir Putin of Russia; Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany; José Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission; and Prime Minister Shinzō Abe of Japan.
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
This image is a work of an employee of the Executive Office of the President of the United States, taken or made as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:15, 4 September 2013||1,023 × 704 (111 KB)||Indeedous||better version|
|11:32, 19 June 2013||633 × 436 (107 KB)||Nick.mon||Without borders|
|11:23, 19 June 2013||654 × 436 (234 KB)||O'Dea||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikinews.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikiquote.org
- Usage on uz.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org