File:Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge (10729268664).jpg
Original file (4,992 × 3,328 pixels, file size: 10.52 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The Friendship bridge built with Australian funding and completed and opened in 1994, crossing the Mekong River and connecting Thailand to Laos, There are now railway lines crossing the bridge, but the process of running trains has still not started. Close to Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2009.
|Source||The Friendship bridge built with Australian funding and completed and opened in 1994, crossing the Mekong River and connecting Thailand to Laos.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.|
|Attribution: Jim Holmes/AusAID|
|This image was originally posted to Flickr by DFAT photo library at https://www.flickr.com/photos/106853342@N04/10729268664. It was reviewed on by FlickreviewR and was confirmed to be licensed under the terms of the cc-by-2.0.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:03, 14 April 2014||4,992 × 3,328 (10.52 MB)||Russavia||Transferred from Flickr via Flickr2commons|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ht.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on th.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh-yue.wikipedia.org