File:The ABC...D! of Storytelling Updated September 2015.pdf
Original file (1,500 × 843 pixels, file size: 2.42 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 25 pages)
|DescriptionThe ABC...D! of Storytelling Updated September 2015.pdf||
English: This presentation was updated for the L&E Workshop kits
|Author||María Cruz and Rosemary Rein|
This work was created by María Cruz and Rosemary Rein. Copyright in this work is either owned/co-owned by the Wikimedia Foundation or the content has been licensed to the Wikimedia Foundation. The uploader asserts that they are acting as an agent for the Wikimedia Foundation in uploading this content. In reusing this media under the specified license, please attribute the creator.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:22, 11 September 2015||1,500 × 843, 25 pages (2.42 MB)||MCruz (WMF)||changes on slide 20|
|23:18, 4 September 2015||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (2.66 MB)||MCruz (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Learning and Evaluation/Reporting and Storytelling
- Learning and Evaluation/L&E Workshop Kits/Storytelling
- User:John Cummings/Facilitator course
- Learning and Evaluation/L&E Workshop Kits/Storytelling/en
- Learning and Evaluation/L&E Workshop Kits/Storytelling/zh
- Learning and Evaluation/L&E Workshop Kits/Storytelling/da
- Learning and Evaluation/L&E Workshop Kits/Storytelling/ja
- Learning and Evaluation/L&E Workshop Kits/Storytelling/hu
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Page size||720 x 405 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|