File:The British Museum logo.svg
Original file (SVG file, nominally 463 × 232 pixels, file size: 282 KB)
|DescriptionThe British Museum logo.svg||
Español: Logo del Museo Británico
English: The British Museum wordmark
|Author||The British Museum
SVG by CMetalCore
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
This image consists only of simple geometric shapes or text. It does not meet the threshold of originality needed for copyright protection, and is therefore in the public domain. Although it is free of copyright restrictions, this image may still be subject to other restrictions. See WP:PD#Fonts and typefaces or Template talk:PD-textlogo for more information.
This work includes material that may be protected as a trademark in some jurisdictions. If you want to use it, you have to ensure that you have the legal right to do so and that you do not infringe any trademark rights. See our general disclaimer.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:49, 20 November 2016||463 × 232 (282 KB)||CMetalCore||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ce.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Short title||The British Museum logo|