File:The Storming of Ft Wagner-lithograph by Kurz and Allison 1890.jpg
Original file (1,520 × 1,135 pixels, file size: 624 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
TITLE: Storming Fort Wagner
CALL NUMBER: PGA - Kurz--Storming Fort Wagner (D size) [P&P]
REPRODUCTION NUMBER: LC-USZC4-507 (color film copy transparency) LC-USZ62-1288 (b&w film copy neg.) LC-USZC2-1889 (color film copy slide) No known restrictions on publication.
MEDIUM: 1 print.
CREATED/PUBLISHED: c1890 July 5.
Kurz & Allison.
V21568 U.S. Copyright Office.
This record contains unverified data from PGA shelflist card.
Associated name on shelflist card: Kurz & Allison.
REPOSITORY: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
DIGITAL ID: (color film copy transparency) cph 3b52016 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3b52016 (b&w film copy neg.) cph 3a52015 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3a52015 (color film copy slide) cph 3b49772 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3b49772
CARD #: 2003656921
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1924. See this page for further explanation.
This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:55, 7 May 2013||1,520 × 1,135 (624 KB)||Timothy Gu||Better quality image from File:Storming of Ft Wagner by Kurz and Allison 1890.tif|
|17:11, 24 December 2006||640 × 478 (65 KB)||Aliesin||TITLE: Storming Fort Wagner CALL NUMBER: PGA - Kurz--Storming Fort Wagner (D size) [P&P] REPRODUCTION NUMBER: LC-USZC4-507 (color film copy transparency) LC-USZ62-1288 (b&w film copy neg.) LC-USZC2-1889 (color film copy slide) No known restrictions o|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment
- Fort Wagner
- Robert Gould Shaw
- Wikipedia:Selected anniversaries/July 18
- Second Battle of Fort Wagner
- Talk:List of naval battles of the American Civil War
- South Carolina in the American Civil War
- Portal:United States/Anniversaries/July
- Portal:United States/Anniversaries/All
- Military history of African Americans in the American Civil War
- Portal:American Civil War/Intro/images
- Portal:American Civil War/Intro/images/rotation/11
- Robert John Simmons
- Uniform of the Union Army
- Kurz and Allison
- Slavery during the American Civil War
- Portal:United States/Anniversaries/July/July 18
- Wikipedia:Main Page history/2013 July 18
- Edwin R. Overall
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on en.wikivoyage.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Portail:États-Unis/Index thématique
- Robert Gould Shaw
- Utilisateur:Urban/Portail USA Culture
- Bataille de Fort Wagner, Morris Island
- 54e régiment d'infanterie du Massachusetts
- Histoire militaire des Afro-Américains pendant la guerre de Sécession
- Caroline du Sud durant la guerre de Sécession
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on is.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ms.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Author||Library of Congress|
|Horizontal resolution||1,200 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||1,200 dpi|
|Software used||ACDSee Quick View|
|File change date and time||17:54, 6 May 2013|
|Y and C positioning||Centered|