File:The Syllabus, A 12-week assignment to write a Wikipedia article (Wiki Education Foundation).pdf
Original file (1,275 × 1,500 pixels, file size: 1.36 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 12 pages)
|DescriptionThe Syllabus, A 12-week assignment to write a Wikipedia article (Wiki Education Foundation).pdf||
English: A full-term sample syllabus for the Wiki Education Foundation's Classroom Program that incorporates many of the best practices for running major Wikipedia assignments.
|Source||Wiki Education Foundation|
|Author||Wikimedia Foundation, Wiki Education Foundation, EXBROOK, other contributors as credited|
|Other versions||InDesign source files available by request. For older versions, see File:Sample Syllabus for Wikipedia assignment.pdf.|
Wiki Education Foundation print brochures
This set of print brochures, updated in September 2014, is available in print from Wiki Education Foundation for the Classroom Program and other higher education outreach activities. They should be printed on B5 paper, or on A4 paper at 116%.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:31, 29 September 2014||1,275 × 1,500, 12 pages (1.36 MB)||Sage (Wiki Ed)||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Usage on outreach.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Unique ID of original document||adobe:docid:indd:ab000534-10ce-11df-8e46-cb354a2d11cd|
|Date and time of digitizing||08:52, 26 September 2014|
|File change date and time||08:52, 26 September 2014|
|Date metadata was last modified||08:52, 26 September 2014|
|Software used||Adobe InDesign CS6 (Macintosh)|
|Conversion program||Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1|
|Page size||612 x 720 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.7|