File:The Wikimedia Foundation's Heart of Knowledge Contest Magazine.pdf
Original file (1,275 × 1,650 pixels, file size: 4.71 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 27 pages)
|DescriptionThe Wikimedia Foundation's Heart of Knowledge Contest Magazine.pdf||
English: In April 2019, the Wikimedia Foundation launched an international arts contest, called Heart of Knowledge, on the theme of open access to knowledge. Writers and artists around the world sent in submissions, and the winners are featured in this magazine.
|Source||The Wikimedia Foundation published this magazine in print after the conclusion of the Heart of Knowledge Contest. As a condition of entry, all entrants licensed their work in accordance with Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0.|
|Author||Julia Whitty, Nanzi Muro, Opeyemi Owa, Ashley Ding, Jessica Shilling, Kathryn Garner, Elena Tatiana Chis, Jose Sender, Hina Husain, Hal Y. Zhang, Jonathan Qu, Wallace Kaufman, A. Molotkov, Teighlor McGee, Rafael Davis, Abhilash Jayachandra, Joshua Chalifour, Jennifer Sears, Hannah Cattanach, Sara Lynn Burnett|
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:54, 17 July 2019||1,275 × 1,650, 27 pages (4.71 MB)||ASvitak (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Software used||Adobe InDesign CS6 (Windows)|
|Conversion program||Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1|
|Version of PDF format||1.7|