File:This was a timely capture (3926001309).jpg
Original file (1,200 × 858 pixels, file size: 301 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
but if I could shoot faster, I'd have caught the arched back, and the cat's paw in the air, which scared the charging dog.
|Source||This was a timely capture|
|Author||Peretz Partensky from San Francisco, USA|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.|
|This image, originally posted to Flickr, was reviewed on by the administrator or reviewer File Upload Bot (Magnus Manske), who confirmed that it was available on Flickr under the stated license on that date.|
Please note: This image was originally uploaded to Wikimedia Commons licensed as noted. The copyright holder has since changed the licensing to be more restrictive. Creative Commons licenses are non-revocable. See the Creative Commons FAQ on revoking licensing.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:36, 10 February 2013||1,200 × 858 (301 KB)||File Upload Bot (Magnus Manske)||Transferred from Flickr by User:russavia|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on am.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wiktionary.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sco.wikipedia.org
- Usage on th.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org