File:To Bourkes Statue.djvu
English: Mitchell, Thomas Livingston, To Bourke's statue this appropriate effusion of unprofitable brass is unceremoniously dedicated / by Ichneumon, anxious to instruct his grandmothers in the inductive science of sucking eggs. 1894 facsimile of original 1855 publication.
|Author||Mitchell, Thomas Livingston|
|This image (or other media file) is in the public domain because its copyright has expired.
This applies to Australia, the European Union and those countries with a copyright term of life of the author plus 70 years.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years, Russia has 74 years for some authors. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term.
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
PD-1923 Public domain in the United States
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:50, 28 May 2012||729 × 1,181, 29 pages (419 KB)||Misarxist|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:To Bourkes Statue.djvu
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/2
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/6
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/9
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/10
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/11
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/12
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/14
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/16
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/21
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/23
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/24
- Page:To Bourkes Statue.djvu/28