File:Tomb of Safdarjung.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (4,608 × 3,663 pixels, file size: 16.22 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Patiently waited for the perfect shot! Built in 1753-1754, the Safdarjung tomb lies at the Lodi road, New Delhi. It was was built by Nawab Shuja-ud-Daulah, the son of Safdarjung.
This image was uploaded as part of Wiki Loves Monuments 2012.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:21, 9 September 2012||4,608 × 3,663 (16.22 MB)||Anthropoligist||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- History of Delhi
- Tomb of Safdar Jang
- Wikipedia:Did you know/Statistics/Archive 2013
- Wikipedia:Recent additions/2013/August
- Template:Did you know nominations/Tomb of Safdarjung
- Wikipedia:Main Page history/2013 August 14
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/April-2015
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Safdarjung's Tomb
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org