File:Tombstone year 1891.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tombstone_year_1891.jpg (500 × 299 pixels, file size: 105 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Tombstone, Arizona, in 1881.
Clearly visible at the photo center is the Grand Hotel (the large black and white structure at center-left), which burned in the great fire of 1882. The view is from south of Tombstone, looking north, from the Toughnut Mine.
|Date||in 1881. The name of the file says 1891 (note date), but clearly visible at the photo center is the Grand Hotel (the large black and white structure at center-left), which burned in the great fire of 1882.|
|Source||Arizona Historical Society
This is a portion of a picture C. S. Fly photo from 1881.
|Author||C.S. Fly (1849–1901)|
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:42, 21 April 2013||500 × 299 (105 KB)||Btphelps||Larger, better quality image.|
|05:59, 25 April 2010||321 × 148 (40 KB)||Twinsday||grayscale, improve contrast|
|18:15, 24 October 2005||321 × 148 (9 KB)||Bobby~commonswiki||Tombstone, Arizona, in 1891 ==Source== (Arizona Historical Sociaty) Category:USA|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org