File:Tree of Life in Bahrain.JPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,500 × 1,125 pixels, file size: 173 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: The Tree of Life is one of Bahrain's major tourist destinations; it is located in the middle of the desert and somehow has survived for hundreds of years with no obvious source of water.
|Author||CIA World Factbook|
This image is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the United States Central Intelligence Agency's World Factbook.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:34, 23 February 2013||1,500 × 1,125 (173 KB)||Droodkin||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org