File:USC Bovard Auditorium.jpg
Original file (1,536 × 1,024 pixels, file size: 713 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- Gothic revival style architecture in Los Angeles, California.
Photo by Brion Vibber, released under GNU FDL as part of Wikipedia.
Image history at en:
|12:22, 15 November 2004||Brion VIBBER||1536x1024||(861710 bytes)||(Higher resolution version)|
|03:37, 7 August 2003||Brion VIBBER||300x200||(26964 bytes)||(Bovard Auditorum / administration building at the University of Southern California. Photo by Brion Vibber, released under GNU FDL as part of Wikipedia.)|
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:58, 17 June 2005||1,536 × 1,024 (713 KB)||Himajin~commonswiki||The George Finley Bovard Administration Building.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org