Original file (SVG file, nominally 870 × 660 pixels, file size: 57 KB)
Deutsch: Dieses Bild stellt die Abstammung der Unix-Systeme voneinander dar.
English: A picture showing the relations between several Unix systems.
Español: Este diagrama muestra las relaciones entre diversos sistemas tipo UNIX.
Français: Cette image montre les relations entre plusieurs systèmes Unix.
Italiano: Questa immagine mostra le relazioni tra i diversi sistemi Unix.
Lietuvių: Paveikslėlis, vaizduojantis ryšius tarp kelių Unix sistemų.
Português: Esta imagem mostra as relações entre muitos sistemas UNIX.
Ελληνικά: Απεικονίζονται οι σχέσεις μεταξύ διαφορετικών συστημάτων UNIX.
|Date||Original version: 08/05/2005
New version: 07/13/2009
|Source||Original image: Image:Unix.png|
|Author||Guillem, Wereon, Hotmocha (copied from old version's history)
Christoph S. (redrew the image with Inkscape)
(Reusing this file)
Original image was public domain
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Public domainPublic domainfalse
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.(newest | oldest) View (newer 10 | older 10) (10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
|current||19:54, 16 November 2017||870 × 660 (57 KB)||Oknazevad||Reverted to version as of 21:42, 9 October 2017 (UTC) Precisely because the GNU claims are controversial, the ugly two-colored bar is POV.|
|13:00, 27 October 2017||870 × 680 (63 KB)||Paianni||Reverted to version as of 11:37, 25 May 2017 (UTC) GNU/Linux issue is controversial, so I represented both in the same box to respect GNU's claim to the legacy of their tools. Formatting is cleaner also.|
|21:42, 9 October 2017||870 × 660 (57 KB)||Oknazevad||Reverted to version as of 21:37, 9 October 2017 (UTC) Actually, the color change was a good call.|
|21:39, 9 October 2017||850 × 610 (32 KB)||Oknazevad||Reverted to version as of 07:08, 8 December 2015 (UTC) This is meant to be a quick overview, not a comprehensive accounting. Especially when the GNU claim on Linux is suspect at best. The more recent versions look like crap, to be blunt.|
|21:37, 9 October 2017||870 × 660 (57 KB)||Oknazevad||Reverted to version as of 09:29, 23 May 2017 (UTC)|
|11:37, 25 May 2017||870 × 680 (63 KB)||Paianni||Fixed flowed text|
|11:25, 25 May 2017||870 × 680 (60 KB)||Paianni||Made all boxes the same height, new arrangement for Linux section.|
|09:29, 23 May 2017||870 × 660 (57 KB)||Paianni||More refinements/corrections, added DragonFly BSD|
|15:30, 22 May 2017||860 × 610 (55 KB)||Paianni||Reinstated dotted lines (now Inkscape compliant)|
|15:22, 22 May 2017||860 × 610 (55 KB)||Paianni||Updated version numbers, revised formatting, added OpenBSD founder|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bat-smg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hif.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikibooks.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on kn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on la.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ms.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on wuu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh-yue.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.