From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Original file (1,024 × 1,029 pixels, file size: 1.01 MB, MIME type: image/tiff)
English: "Voyager 1 image showing Jupiter with its satellite Io visible at lower left. Jupiter is 140,000 km in diameter and Io is 3600 km across. This image was taken with the narrow angle camera using the violet filter from a distance of 25 million km on 9 February 1979. North is at about 11:00 (Voyager 1, 15672.37)"
|Source||NASA website, url=http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/vg1_1567237.html|
|Author||Voyager 1 team|
|This file is in the public domain in the United States because it was solely created by NASA. NASA copyright policy states that "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted". (See Template:PD-USGov, NASA copyright policy page or JPL Image Use Policy.)||
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:08, 22 March 2013||1,024 × 1,029 (1.01 MB)||Marshallsumter||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
- Radiation astronomy/Violets
- Radiation astronomy/Violets/Quiz
- Radiation astronomy/Visuals/Quiz
- Radiation astronomy/Courses/Principles/Hourly 2
- Radiation astronomy/Courses/Principles/Midterm quiz
- Radiation astronomy/Courses/Principles/Final quiz
- Stars/Solar systems/Quiz
- Radiation astronomy/Colors/Quiz