File:W48 155-millimeter nuclear shell.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
W48_155-millimeter_nuclear_shell.jpg (425 × 335 pixels, file size: 34 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: US Govt scientists with a full-scale cut-away model of the W48 155-millimeter nuclear artillery shell', a very small tactical nuclear weapon with an explosive yield equivalent to 72 tons of TNT (0.072 kiloton). Around a thousand of these shells were produced during the Cold War.
|Author||US-Department of Energy|
|This image is a work of a United States Department of Energy (or predecessor organization) employee, taken or made as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:36, 14 April 2006||425 × 335 (34 KB)||Fastfission~commonswiki||U.S. weapons designers examine a mock-up of a W48 nuclear artillery shell. Around a thousand of these shells were produced during the Cold War. ==License== *Immediate source: [http://www.brook.edu/FP/projects/nucwcost/155mm.htm Brookings Institution] *Ul|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on th.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org