File:What to do with the projects we recorded in Syria?.webm
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
No higher resolution available.
What_to_do_with_the_projects_we_recorded_in_Syria?.webm (WebM audio/video file, Vorbis/VP8, length 53 s, 720 × 404 pixels, 902 kbps overall)
English: In Syria now, it is a time of division, violence and suffering. When we were there in November 2010 and in August 2011, we recorded many stories of cooperation and development. Nowadays, only sad and violent stories are narrated about this wonderful country. What then shall we do with these stories we collected in Syria in what now seems to be a different "age" altogether? Well, we decided to re-edit the videos we had made, include them in the Handbook we are developing and share them through the Internet. These videos will help us remember what Syria was before the civil war. And we hope that these stories will help restore trust amongst communities in Syria, and build, amongst those who love this country, the motivation to do whatever they can to restore peace and cooperation.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:45, 19 January 2014||53 s, 720 × 404 (5.7 MB)||Rahulkepapa||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/Episode 2 - MDG 2: Achieve universal primary education
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/The Documentary Story/In Syria to understand which projects we can cover there
- Category:Development Cooperation Projects in Syria