File:Wigan terminus warehouse.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wigan_terminus_warehouse.jpg (768 × 512 pixels, file size: 64 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: The original terminus of the canal in Wigan. It was completed in 1777 when the only connection to Wigan was the Douglas Navigation. The canal was extended from Parbold four years later.
|Date||(original upload date)|
|Source||Own work by the original uploader|
Original upload log
Transferred from For the Common Good.to Commons using
The original description page was here. All following user names refer to en.wikipedia.
|21:54, 27 June 2008||768 × 512 (65,632 bytes)||w:en:Chris55 (talk | contribs)||The original terminus of the canal in Wigan. It was completed in 1777 when the only connection to Wigan was the Douglas Navigation. The canal was extended from Parbold four years later. ~~~~|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:11, 19 August 2016||768 × 512 (64 KB)||Kelly||Transferred from en.wikipedia: see original upload log above|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file: