File:Wikimania 2016 - French Wiktionary.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimania_2016_-_French_Wiktionary.pdf (754 × 566 pixels, file size: 18.51 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 21 pages)
|DescriptionWikimania 2016 - French Wiktionary.pdf||
Français : Diapos de la présentation du Wiktionnaire à Wikimania 2016. Ce fichier a été diffusé en amont de la conférence pour permettre son amélioration collaborative sur le Wiktionnaire francophone.
English: Slides of a talk on Wiktionary at Wikimania 2016.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:28, 25 June 2016||754 × 566, 21 pages (18.51 MB)||Noé (talk | contribs)||Almost last version before the talk.|
|00:08, 23 June 2016||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (18.51 MB)||Noé (talk | contribs)||A fancy cover and minor changes.|
|11:00, 21 June 2016||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (6.11 MB)||Noé (talk | contribs)||Improvement after another meeting by the team.|
|13:26, 14 June 2016||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (4.08 MB)||Noé (talk | contribs)||Minor changes thanks to Cqui.|
|22:47, 13 June 2016||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (4.08 MB)||Noé (talk | contribs)||Some corrections, thanks to JackPotte and Pamputt + a list of acknowledgement on the last slide.|
|16:23, 13 June 2016||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (4.08 MB)||Noé (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
- File:Wikimania2016 - FrenchWiktionary - Draft.pdf (file redirect)
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wiktionary.org
- Usage on es.wiktionary.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wiktionary.org
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Wikimedia France/Micro-financement/Demande/Wiktionnaire à Wikimania
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/en
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/fr
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/es
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/zh
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/da
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/hi
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/ja
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/th
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/ko
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/ar
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/it
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/pl
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/tr
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/pt-br
- Wiktionary/Internal Communication/be
- Usage on wikimania2016.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Short title||How the French Wiktionary became a grown-up project|
|Author||Noé Gasparini, Lucas Lévêque, Benoît Prieur|
|Software used||LaTeX with Beamer class version 3.33|
|Conversion program||MiKTeX-xdvipdfmx (0.7.9)|
|Page size||362.83 x 272.13 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.5|