File:Wikimedia Foundation Quarterly Report, FY 2014-15 Q2 (October-December).pdf
Original file (1,500 × 843 pixels, file size: 7.99 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 33 pages)
|DescriptionWikimedia Foundation Quarterly Report, FY 2014-15 Q2 (October-December).pdf|
|Author||Wikimedia Foundation, except where otherwise noted|
Copyright in this work is either owned/co-owned by the Wikimedia Foundation or the content has been licensed to the Wikimedia Foundation. The uploader asserts that they are acting as an agent for the Wikimedia Foundation in uploading this content. In reusing this media under the specified license, please attribute the creator.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:05, 18 February 2015||1,500 × 843, 33 pages (7.99 MB)||Tbayer (WMF)||small tweaks to spacing, layout and font sizes; correct wording of second Grantmaking objective for Q3|
|07:10, 16 February 2015||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (7.99 MB)||Tbayer (WMF)||Fix some spacing issues, add missing link to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/OOjs_UI on slide 16|
|23:57, 15 February 2015||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (7.99 MB)||Tbayer (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Page size||720 x 405 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|